We are seeking a candidate for our Inventory Data Management position at our Quincy location. Our Inventory Data Management position is responsible for processing and pricing invoices for products received for our retail inventory. The ideal candidate must enjoy working with numbers, be detail oriented and self-directed, and have the ability to switch priorities as needed. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working on a computer, using e-mail, scanning documents, and utilizing the internet.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a database of products in Counterpoint (our Point of Sale System)
- Responsible for processing and pricing invoices for products received for our inventory
- Assist with answering the telephone and direct calls to the appropriate departments
- Emailing and scanning documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Basic Computing and Printing Skills
- Ability to use internet and research products
- Experience with Point of Sale systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Counterpoint POS preferred but not required
- Ability to answer phone and direct calls
- Ability to learn new programs is essential
- Experience with other Microsoft Office programs (particularly PowerPoint) is preferred but not required.
Schedule: Full-time Monday – Friday
Shift: Day Job
About Good Health Natural Foods:
It all began in 1978, as one tiny store in Quincy, Massachusetts. It was a simple concept, to offer quality products to the diverse communities of the South Shore. Today, Good Health Natural Foods is the South Shore’s leading retailer of natural and organic foods, supplements, vitamins and health & beauty products. We always strive to provide quality products and exceptional service to our customers. Our focus is on nutritive value, freshness and what is best for each customer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics